Bibliographica is an open catalogue of the world’s cultural works — books, music, films — with integrated bibliography tools for example to allow you to create your own collections, add additional information to entries, and work with Wikipedia.
(NOTE: we are now working on the JISC Open Biblio 2 project with the BibServer software and supporting the http://bibsoup.net site. Further details re. bibliographica/open biblio are below, or go to the Open Biblio 2 project page for current info)
Bibliographica runs on the openbiblio software which is open-source and designed for others to use — so you can deploy your own bibliography service easily and quickly.
Other significant features include native RDF linked data support, FRBR-like domain model, and wiki-like recording of every change. More information »
Want to get involved with Bibliographica? Want to use or play with the software? Details below.
Get in touch
- Open Knowledge Foundation Contact Page
- Direct email:bibliographica [at] okfn [dot] org
- Twitter or identica: @bibliographica
Participating in Bibliographica Development
- Source code: http://bitbucket.org/okfn/openbiblio
- Issue tracker: https://bitbucket.org/okfn/openbiblio/issues
- Mailing list: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/openbiblio-dev